fredkb_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
The first thing I did when I got a chance, was to remove the large license bracket. Thanks Chip for sharing. Everyone thinks it looks much better now. I hope to get my tag in the mail soon and I will get a thinner black frame for tag.
I have been off of work and playing on tapatalk. Sorry if I have become annoying, ha ha. Posting pictures is habit forming. If you have problems posting pictures, like I did, download Tapatalk on your smart phone and it makes it easy.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I have been off of work and playing on tapatalk. Sorry if I have become annoying, ha ha. Posting pictures is habit forming. If you have problems posting pictures, like I did, download Tapatalk on your smart phone and it makes it easy.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
