Level of battery charge

GoldOxide_imp said:
The modern AGM batteries have decent shelf-life, however, there are likely light loads drawing it down - small stuff like the instrument clock - nothing big. But an electrical impairment/damage could draw it down faster.

Pulling the headlight fuse to allow more charge to a weak battery is functionally a good workaround. Even if you didn't, the CB cuts the power to the headlight upon engine start (I believe), so that is useful.
I probably had a clock on that bike too !! .. haha ..
 
Bad news Chuckk—you have to adjust all those clocks tonight! :)
 
Does California observe Daylight Savings?

I wish we didn't - a bit antiquated. BC province, I believe, stopped doing it recently.

- - -

I heard there was a mandatory evac in Ventura County, CA. Did that effect you Chuckk?
 
yes.. California does observe it... you have seen the clocks on my bike, you can only imagine how many I have at my house, car, and shop !!.. I had better start early..
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Does California observe Daylight Savings?

I wish we didn't - a bit antiquated. BC province, I believe, stopped doing it recently.

- - -

I heard there was a mandatory evac in Ventura County, CA. Did that effect you Chuckk?
Yes, it's that silly clock changing time again :@ :@ :@:

Such a shame and heart breaking to see lovely CA homes going up in flames. I hope everyone is safe.
 
no, I was ok, thanks .. I did see the smoke and when I went for my beach walk, I could see little accumulated piles of ash carried by the wind..
 
Back
Top