Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Nachodaddy_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
2aef65bb628df52f4ae940452b3459ae.jpg

Ride Red!
US 421 “The Snake”, Shady Valley, TN
Pulled pork with Cheerwine soda at Shady Valley Country Store.

34af57746931bcde15f734df91866cf4.jpg

After lunch, I met the couple that rode this bike to Shady Valley. Mentioned the rally and the forum to him. Bike has 1400 miles and he bought it used at an estate sale with 650 miles on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The tank? Did I miss something?
The tank? Did I miss something?
Cormanus, I think it is an optical illusion that makes the front of the tank look dented. It is one of those things that I see one time one way and the next time the other way.
... most famous example is a Necker cube.
 
I agree about the illusion in relation to the front of the tank, Nachodaddy and Gecko, but what about the rear?
 
:rofl:

Bet that was a short-lived illusion!
 
Out on a 60 mile ride this late afternoon...is this happening all over the US and other countries? "this" = farms converting fields to solar panels?

422b492300d647b0862ece1e8fabd999.jpg


eb61957746ed85c822d5eea38c9ff0f9.jpg


c4618a8cb667bc475bdb39d2cedd530b.jpg


I see a lot of fields-to-panels in my area and am just curious if others do as well.
 
Invariably we see some in southern Ontario. The sunlight coverage is quite weak here, particularly in winter, so the farms are not even close to those in the southwest U.S.

More popular seems to be wind turbine generator farms, especially between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
 
The farms surrounding my neighborhood have mostly been replaced with giant (1/4-1/2 mile long and as wide) warehouse type buildings or very high-density housing projects. I don't know where they think we will get food, since they are eliminating the farms that grew the food.
 
Today there was a season-ending trip in a CH forum.....through the southern Black Forest (germany).....

my dessert for the afternoon stop. ... .Coffee, apple strudel with vanilla sauce and vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
 
alprider_imp said:
Today there was a season-ending trip in a CH forum.....through the southern Black Forest (germany).....

my dessert for the afternoon stop. ... .Coffee, apple strudel with vanilla sauce and vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
Yep, nice image quality alpr.
 
9°, dry streets, 62 enjoyable km in the midth of december in the north of Germany. The right time for motorbike riding.
 
Back
Top