Nachodaddy
Road warrior
Obviously the person who decided to make it in mid-June doesn't live and ride in Arizona. It is a nice, cool day though. Only 96 as I write this at 10:00 AM. Never fear, it will warm up for your ride home.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
... poor ol' company van.Gone in 60_imp said:Ha Ha! For someone who rides to work daily, yesterday was the only day in memory that I didn't ride to work.
For a good part of Sunday afternoon while I was giving tours at the museum, my phone was buzzing away in my pocket. By the time I could check it, I found out that a coworker was stranded many miles away in Fontana with our old company van which was dead. He got a ride home from his wife, and he and I drove out yesterday morning with a bag full of tools to try to fix the van and limp it home. I could have ridden out there, but if I got the van running, I'd be stuck with two vehicles far from home or work.
Turns out I didn't have any luck and had to tow the van. I rode today though, and if the delivery from Rock Auto arrives today, our van will be back in action too.
that is a suzuki bulavard 40GoldOxide_imp said:Look at that ol' lump next door ...
that is a suzuki bulavard 40rich_imp said:that is a suzuki bulavard 40GoldOxide_imp said:Look at that ol' lump next door ...
with chopped tank
:rofl:misterprofessionality_imp said:My wife had one of those as her first bike...they seem sad and underpowered and then when you ride it you come to understand just how light and torquey it is. Its also NARROW. Like riding on a slice of bread. That thing was funny.
Gorgeous!!rich_imp said:
Gorgeous!!tommymck_imp said:Gorgeous!!rich_imp said: