Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Another cousin ride, this time we added my other cousins 2022 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec. I really like that bike.
4d13d38b9c1e16d438006164d24d8fa7.jpeg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Took a run to the Wicklow Mountains again yesterday (a go to spot for all motorcyclists around this part of Ireland). The road to Turlough Hill Power Station was open which it never is so I took a spin down it. There are electricity generating turbines inside the mountain and they pump water up to an artificial lake off peak and let it down at peak electricity demand. Took a road back home which I generally don't take and spotted this lovely church so had to stop for a picture. This is St Patrick's, a Church of Ireland, which is an independent Anglican church. I also noticed how much smoother my transmission was on my newly adjusted chain, quite a difference.







 
956cebb7b4478149cf8549d3cb5ffc8c.jpg

This was taken 2 weeks ago now on the Oregon coast, just off US-101 at Strawberry Hill. Gorgeous, haunting scenery out there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
69e4d6a9a743d4f30c610105f94c97d0.jpg

This is from a week ago as we headed back north from California through southeastern Oregon at the intersection of highways 395 and 20. Not too many gas stations along the 395…I rolled into the station with less than 20 km/13 mi of range and the gauge flipping from the countdown that occurs in the bottom ~ 60 km/40 mi to a flashing “—.—“ which was funny once I knew I would make it! Sorta like this guy:
282512630c7ebacc9a6ac63125409a39.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Picked up my 2014 Deluxe a few months back, but the weather hasn't been good enough to take it out till today (I commute on a CB500x with heated grips and hippo hands).

0277c2bbc7b5e499834b5ef7ab4dc5b5.


 
slackerdeluxe_imp said:
Picked up my 2014 Deluxe a few months back, but the weather hasn't been good enough to take it out till today (I commute on a CB500x with heated grips and hippo hands).

0277c2bbc7b5e499834b5ef7ab4dc5b5.
Kinda reminds of my ol' '14 blue CB1100. Is that a Dart Marlin windscreen?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
slackerdeluxe_imp said:
Picked up my 2014 Deluxe a few months back, but the weather hasn't been good enough to take it out till today (I commute on a CB500x with heated grips and hippo hands).

0277c2bbc7b5e499834b5ef7ab4dc5b5.
Kinda reminds of my ol' '14 blue CB1100. Is that a Dart Marlin windscreen?
Keen eye, yes it is.
 
This year was the first year I was actually aware that I was celebrating International Ride to Work day, thanks to the Official CB1100 Calendar and MTC's suggestion to print the holiday on 06/20.
 
Back
Top