Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

GoldOxide_imp said:
Hey Rox - Was that snap taken from within the helmet with visor down?

From inside (huh?), ... a cage?

Na.. A combination of sun popping over the building and a smudge on the lense likely.
 
Beautiful! I wonder who at Honda got the final say to approve that gorgeous yellow tank color. They should get a raise.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
And then after the raise they should get a solid kick in the jewels for not sending it to the US.
Had the CB1100 continued here in the States, I would have liked to have seen another color option each year besides the red--like we got in 2014. Each year, a new color added. Imagine... Alprider's yellow one year, Tod's blue the next, that silver we've seen a few times...then some two color options: a black and gold, a green and cream, a light blue and yellow, an orange and white and a gold and teal.

It would have made rallys very fun to line those bikes up.
 
But Alas....if you want those colors you have to order the JDM gas tanks off Samurider. It's a crime.

That said, we do have one gorgeous blue that shows up at the rallies.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
But Alas....if you want those colors you have to order the JDM gas tanks off Samurider. It's a crime.

That said, we do have one gorgeous blue that shows up at the rallies.
Yes...like this gold n black:
683041a3fb2a67a4ddb5bd333c36947c.jpg


And a teal n gold
dbf3e398d92a90d7567752867eb12d5d.jpg
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
And then after the raise they should get a solid kick in the jewels for not sending it to the US.
I’m not sure that’s fair MrP. Honda, like all large corporations, is a bureaucracy. That means the dude who said “ あの黄色” wouldn’t have been the dude who then said “ 米国に送らないでください”. He (or she) could rightly claim “ 私の部署ではありません” or “not my department”.
 
Not great pics, but grateful pics. The first time being able to ride in a while. Post Covid doc appt.
9ffcde850853f47775fc0ee35eb240f9.jpg
2eb28267dc61224571f2f0e576dd6e97.jpg


Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
 
Gordo_imp said:
Not great pics, but grateful pics. The first time being able to ride in a while. Post Covid doc appt.
9ffcde850853f47775fc0ee35eb240f9.jpg
2eb28267dc61224571f2f0e576dd6e97.jpg


Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
Nice shine on the bike. I hope you are doing well.
 
Good looking 2013 right there. Love the Yoshimura can in stainless. Think it looks better than my carbon fiber version. Less maint too
 
Historic Bristol Water front Delaware river!
Nice lazy solo wind therapy ride over the weekend 150 plus miles circle. Good stuff!
Bristol Amish Market for a bite .
c7687648b2d9c27e2107fbdf325ddce5.jpg
a867269bdb3f329a035a27739d44c352.jpg
2b47318850bbeadda67ef430b3cd6ccc.jpg
14062d71645ff356bd1ba72ed1046c92.jpg
62de69c18811943f9f9d39f07e02c216.jpg


2013 Cb 1100 "
 
Thanks fellas!! I love the CB, and was desperately looking forward throwing a leg over er and getting in a good ride! I appreciate the compliments and well wishes. I'm definitely on the mend and it will take some time. I'm truly blessed it wasnt as bad as some that have had it. Got a cardiologist and dermatologist appt next month...(My God I feel old) I love the Yoshi can and it does sound really good. It may be my imagination, but it seems to have opened up the bike up some.

Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
 
Back
Top