Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Neat pic I must say

Hey my 27,000 and 1st post lol
 
Hey, Ferret! Earlier today you spent 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks, 4 days 5 hours 6 minutes, and 7 seconds on the forum! Are the planets lined up? Harmonica virgins?

Ben
 
Ben70_imp said:
Hey, Ferret! Earlier today you spent 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks, 4 days 5 hours 6 minutes, and 7 seconds on the forum! Are the planets lined up? Harmonica virgins?

Ben
:rofl: I did not notice that. Too funny.

As you can see, I have no life.
 
Here a different yellow of today, call it mellow yellow? Mother nature is exploding. Curiously I stopped at some places on my trip showing this color. One of nature's favorite these days, I guess.

 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Again and again as every year in spring - starting rapeseed blossom. Is there a more intensive yellow around? No. Right in the midth of it a big black rapeseed beetle. I could become a sniffer by its fruity fresh smell.
Creative shot Wisedrum. :thumbsup:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
DBM_imp said:
How 'bout under the road...

49b806252d5daa811eb3b29caa97946e.jpg
What is that creeping up behind you?
What is that creeping up behind you? Great eye GoldOxide! The pic in the tank looks happy to see DBM. Like he's swooping in to have DBM for lunch
1bcf170ecf16d04ac4c84a46003c97e5.png


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Gordo_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
DBM_imp said:
How 'bout under the road...

49b806252d5daa811eb3b29caa97946e.jpg
What is that creeping up behind you?
What is that creeping up behind you? Great eye GoldOxide! The pic in the tank looks happy to see DBM. Like he's swooping in to have DBM for lunch
1bcf170ecf16d04ac4c84a46003c97e5.png


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
What is that creeping up behind you?

Great eye GoldOxide! The pic in the tank looks happy to see DBM. Like he's swooping in to have DBM for lunch
2293c2f30e1fcdfa5059ba6093b25ae5.png


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hey, ya! That's a good one too! Nice catch.

 
River, winding road, sunshine, CB1100. Priceless.
 
Last weekend was the end of our little spell of good weather so I looked to take advantage of it before a week or two of wet and overcast weather that is forecasted.



 
Those EX's are growing on me. Guess I'm getting used to that tank shape..finally lol
 
Back
Top