Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

dsan1964_imp said:
07c7ae379ebe30d5b481073bace12bd5.jpg

7152f5ee0137300e5d03dc50928c0555.jpg

Met a nice fellow CBer today at Alice’s.
7f594ea1fbe2b80cfcab162446e7d944.png
df92b6d64d5f63894afb386e02134100.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good meeting you Dave- we should plan a Bay Area CB rider meetup at some point :thumbsup:
 
Awesome that you two bumped into each other
 
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
dsan1964_imp said:
07c7ae379ebe30d5b481073bace12bd5.jpg

7152f5ee0137300e5d03dc50928c0555.jpg

Met a nice fellow CBer today at Alice’s.
7f594ea1fbe2b80cfcab162446e7d944.png
df92b6d64d5f63894afb386e02134100.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good meeting you Dave- we should plan a Bay Area CB rider meetup at some point :thumbsup:
Good meeting you Dave- we should plan a Bay Area CB rider meetup at some point :thumbsup:

Absolutely I would love to hook up and ride I have only met 4 or 5 other members of the forum . Great meeting you and your buddies.
7615790066107527c0eb46c80561144b.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m betting dsan’s is the one with the RLETs.

Lol. Good eye Cormanus!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:
Awesome that you two bumped into each other

It really was fun still very much enjoy the CB!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The last days of winter. It's still cold but dry. I went out for a ride. A photo while still being out on the road.



Wisedrum
 
Back
Top