Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

alprider_imp said:
well yes as photographer

the kind light and weather....well yes..destiny...:(
in such cases i say still: I just do a duty photo..as reminder that i was here or to show i was there or better how looks there...:thumbsup:

and how is the typical photgrappher law: from 10am until 4pm he has off....(inter alia bcos of the position of the sun)


hehehe:

ici c`est j`aime.....

never seen such marks or text on the street...
Yes there are such marks all along the road (about once per km!), this is a kind of advertising set on the road by Ain department Council. The message is "ici, c'est l'Ain" ("here, it is Ain department"). I don't understand fully what is the use of that !
b12122f1dbb4fc969b0d01efb48ae930.jpg

In Isère department, where I live, there are similar adverts on some touring roads : "Alpes is Here", a wordplay remaining Isère is within Alps Mountains...:dodgy: strange use of tax money...
 
The CB in the county Donegal in Irland during my summer tour this year, which is going to end, when I arrive at home. Now I'm in the Netherlands on the return 550km away from it. Maybe tomorrow early in the morning.

First the rider shot a photo and then ordered a coffee, one Americano.




Wisedrum
 
Since 6.00 o clock in the morning I'm home again, slept for a while and now try to find my senses again.
Mid Wales -Dover, a ferry, Dunkerque-Kiel, o what in one ridden trip. 10 hours UK rain riding was so akward.

Snowdonia Mountains in Wales are really beautiful too. The last days of my tour.



The CB is a very good tourer. Reliable, torquey, low fuel consumption, can carry a lot and a lot more. Pulled me out of everything. Now I'll wash her and take care of the bike, there's a bit to do after more than 6.000km.

Wisedrum
 
I like the way the domain stones are integrated into the road and retaining infrastructure. Sustaining and natural.

- - -

Conversely, wouldn't want to be a rider/cyclist to slide into a wall either.
 
Very cool pic Wisedrum. My grandmother was from Wales, but I have no idea where. She's responsible for my love of hot tea with creme and sugar lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
Very cool pic Wisedrum. My grandmother was from Wales, but I have no idea where. She's responsible for my love of hot tea with creme and sugar lol
My mother was from Nottingham, England, and passed away last summer at age 99.
I guess I get my good genes from her - and yes, I have a fondness for hot tea too :D :D :D
 
Written for me, I'm not taking part in any kind of competion, I just do it. Motorbike riding, shooting photographs, if I find time for pictures, collecting memories etc.....

Wisedrum
peterbaron_imp said:
Wisedrum, isn't that truck Citroen H van...???

The lady, who runs the imbiss van thing, said, it is a Citroen, formerly used as a bakery car for transporting bread in France. Forgot the year it was build, 60s or maybe 50s. Each year she has to fight against new rust development. People passing by love her choosen color for the van. They see it while driving along, recognize it and on their way back visiting astonishing cliffs, they stop for some coffee and cake as I did. Business that works.

Wisedrum
 
I understand it has a simple Boxer engine like the old 2CV has and I once owned as a first car. A green grashopper 2CV4. Gaspedal fully kicked or nothing or only very little happened. Loved the open roof.

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
I understand it has a simple Boxer engine like the old 2CV has and I once owned as a first car. A green grashopper 2CV4. Gaspedal fully kicked or nothing or only very little happened. Loved the open roof.

Wisedrum
Yes, it does.
While living in Vienna/1981, my boss let me drive one of his 2CV that was burning oil like crazy. I replaced valve seals + rings and I drove it until I left for Canada ...simple fun car.
:beerchug:
 
Back
Top