GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Decent and tidy Matt.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I captured the sunset shot with my 85mm at f1.8, the shots of me riding were shot with a 70-200 f2.8 from a fellow local photographer.max_imp said:Good work Matt, i like the light and the depth of field in the sunset one, what focal length did you use?
And i think i spotted the flash of the photographer in your visor in the last one, nice clean machine.
You know, I've been meaning to install them for like 2 years now and have never got around to ordering a pair. Perhaps it's time.Cormanus_imp said:RLETs.
Have a great time in IrelandWisedrum_imp said:Just finished the preparatories for the summer trip this year. The CB is packed and waits to go out on the road to Ireland. Try to start very early tomorrow on Sunday morning. It's a long way down from Kiel in Germany through the Netherlands and Belgium to Calais in France. Maybe I'll reach it in the beginning of the evening.
Wish you all a friendly summer and do the same, go out and travel with the CB.
Wisedrum
Nice capture. Who took the snap?alprider_imp said:well...yellow and blue..

alprider_imp said:a lovely fine lady....
scroll down and you can read in the snow wall frome where she came
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....1&page=211



(+1)The ferret_imp said:Nice collection of accessories Jakob. Really interesting looking engine cover.

(+1)GoldOxide_imp said:(+1)The ferret_imp said:Nice collection of accessories Jakob. Really interesting looking engine cover.![]()
(+1)peterbaron_imp said:(+1)GoldOxide_imp said:(+1)The ferret_imp said:Nice collection of accessories Jakob. Really interesting looking engine cover.![]()
![]()
I like it too
(+1)Cormanus_imp said:(+1)peterbaron_imp said:(+1)GoldOxide_imp said:(+1)The ferret_imp said:Nice collection of accessories Jakob. Really interesting looking engine cover.![]()
![]()
I like it too![]()
I like it too
Moi aussi.
