zbillster_imp
Been there
Methinks the girl sitting on the boat ramp gave me a dirty look when my approaching muffler disturbed the peace.The ferret_imp said:Very peaceful zbillster.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Methinks the girl sitting on the boat ramp gave me a dirty look when my approaching muffler disturbed the peace.The ferret_imp said:Very peaceful zbillster.

Pulled up to our daughters house a few weeks back. Passed a couple walking their dog. As they passed he asked if that was an electric bike. I just said no just a stock Honda. Everybody smiled.The ferret_imp said:The exhaust on a CB ruffled her? You can hardly hear it.

Great gmike. I had similar countless times waiting along side cages at red lights. Nothing but smiles from drivers. They want, you can tell in their faces.gmike_imp said:Pulled up to our daughters house a few weeks back. Passed a couple walking their dog. As they passed he asked if that was an electric bike. I just said no just a stock Honda. Everybody smiled.The ferret_imp said:The exhaust on a CB ruffled her? You can hardly hear it.![]()
I hope there is a collapsible fishing rod in that tail box.zbillster_imp said:Okay, one more for the month. Back home from my motorcycle vacation. Oil changed, chain cleaned and lubed, air filter cleared out, dead bugs washed off. Sometimes the best views are right here at home ...
![]()
Here's the (unfortunately shaky) video version:
hy:looking good. enjoy your trip! :biker: :biker: :biker:Wisedrum_imp said:Just finished the preparatories for the summer trip this year. The CB is packed and waits to go out on the road to Ireland. Try to start very early tomorrow on Sunday morning. It's a long way down from Kiel in Germany through the Netherlands and Belgium to Calais in France. Maybe I'll reach it in the beginning of the evening.
Wish you all a friendly summer and do the same, go out and travel with the CB.
Wisedrum

Love this one.spartanheed_imp said:



Cormanus_imp said:Looking good, mattvoyle. I saw your other post first and liked the look of the avatar.
