Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Ben70_imp said:
Nice power plant! Love the pipes! What's that tower looking thing in the background? :)

Ben

John Amos Power Plant....about 5 miles from where I live...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Amos_Power_Plant


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Jeezzz, all LOVELY pics, the best in my opinion is # 2 & #4...I wish I had your skills in photography
Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
 
well as first you need the right light and yes too a fine environ.......empty flat land without diagonal , contours hmmm well yes....It is much more difficult there to make an interesting picture...
 
Switzerland had a lot of it...and needless to say is beautiful ...only once flew through Zürich in 1981 :)...but european solo moto trip is planned (3rd time) for 2019 season...so let's see what happens
 
I didnt know Rotax made aircraft stuff. I only knew they made motorcycle engines.
 
Back
Top