Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

First post of my new toy! Took the long way home and found a spot to pull over after a couple planes flew over me on the road.
 
Beautiful photo! I'll never be a pilot but I've always thought that flying a small plane and motorcycling would give one a similar feel...boating too.
 
lol cool That's a lot of 2's. Couple hours earlier and there could have been nothing but 2's
 
Congrats on the 2,222, Markus.
I got a pic of mine at 11,111 miles (in first gear) but misplaced it...not set up to post photos, anyway.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Nice pictures , I have to be honest the RS is growing on me !
You know, since I own the RS I can not think about other things than
riding the RS.... Love this bike. :biker:
You should make a test ride ;)
 
When we lived in Upstate New York I had 8 bikes , all on the road . Every time I went out I took a different bike but in the long winters some did not get used for months.
When I went for the yearly inspection I just showed up with my bike paid the fee and they gave me the sticker , never even looked at my bikes as they knew they were in perfect condition.
 
Back
Top