Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Southbound to the rally today.
 
Nice Kenny. The 17 gas tank looks are finally growing on me and I was always a fan of the cylinder/head paint treatment.
 

I saw this beautiful bike on Sunday at Alice’s
aadb424109dfc92250b2ddd275e8dd6a.png
7029cc9b37dfe4a6cc11e3b0d5873aa2.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Stunning! I do like that yellow tank.
 
Banned_imp said:

The first picture is amazing. Where was it taken?

To my eye the CB1100 looks best with the low bars and if it were not for my stupid back injury I would be riding a CB1100RS right now but I take some solace in the fact that at least others are enjoying them - and sharing their pictures here.

Life being insufferably ironic I guess, I have finally reached the point in my life where I can afford pretty much any bike I want (I'm not rich but "comfortable") and have the time to enjoy it but now I'm limited physically to what I can ride. So far this year in addition to passing on the RS, I've had to say no to an 09 HD XR1200R and '04 Kawasaki Z1000, both bikes I have coveted for many years.

Such is life I guess, keep the RS pictures coming!:thanks:
W/R, pic was taken at the street “Am Wasserturm, 45527 Hattingen, Germany”
Can find it via google maps.
I love the RS. Also my back is bad since 23 years, but I can better sit on a bike than in a car.
 
Damfino_imp said:
Well, not my idea (I'm borrowing it from my other forum) but why not post up pics of your rides while out on the road and have one place to put them. Common sense rules, no driveway pics, no friends driveway, no gas station or other commercial lots. Let's reach for the scenic view whether it be mountains, rivers, valleys, or that early morning landfill shot with the steam rising off the pile of garbage. Just be out on the road and pulled over somewhere safe when getting that artistic shot!  :thumbsup:
 
HigginsNYC_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
Well, not my idea (I'm borrowing it from my other forum) but why not post up pics of your rides while out on the road and have one place to put them. Common sense rules, no driveway pics, no friends driveway, no gas station or other commercial lots. Let's reach for the scenic view whether it be mountains, rivers, valleys, or that early morning landfill shot with the steam rising off the pile of garbage. Just be out on the road and pulled over somewhere safe when getting that artistic shot!  :thumbsup:
beautiful bike!
 
Nice.

How in the world do they fit that license plate on some of these new bikes with the lic plate holder mounted on the swingarm sticking out behind the rear tire (like a Ducati Diavel for example,)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice.

How in the world do they fit that license plate on some of these new bikes with the lic plate holder mounted on the swingarm sticking out behind the rear tire (like a Ducati Diavel for example,)
Talking about these German Cake plate... :@ . I love the US license plate for bikes, so small :heart:
 
Back
Top