Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

After a while one runs out of superlatives. Keep posting those pictures, alprider. The scenery and the bike are magnificent.
 
Love both the pics and the bike. You are indeed a lucky man to be able to enjoy such beauty on a daily basis
 
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
 
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
 
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
 
I can hear Jimmi Buffet just looking at those pics tommd
 
Pour me something tall and strong:)
 
2ed11fffb4897828204bd9171159973b.jpg


Slightly off the road
 
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time.
 
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time.
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
 
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time.
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
 
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time.
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
When do you think you'll be arriving? it's about an hour's ride for me.
 
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time.
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
When do you think you'll be arriving? it's about an hour's ride for me.
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
When do you think you'll be arriving? it's about an hour's ride for me.
Gates open at 0800. Maybe by 10:00 ish. Go too early and a lot of the bikes that will be in the barn won't be there yet.
 
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
will866_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
my regular Sunday morning diner. Plainville Mass.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Nice Bike. Me and my 2014 are in Medfield, MA
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time.
thanks, Will. we're practically neighbors--I'm in Providence. any chance you are going to the Rice-O-Rama event in Spencer on the 9th? if so, maybe we could meet up.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I plan on going to that again this year. I'm about a 1/2 hour west of Spencer.
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
Great. I want to see that front fender. Let's watch the weather and then coordinate a time and location to meet up as the date approaches. Adam, are you working that day? I could swing through Attleboro. mini-rally!
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
When do you think you'll be arriving? it's about an hour's ride for me.
Can make it on Sunday but would be interested in riding another time. sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
When do you think you'll be arriving? it's about an hour's ride for me.
Gates open at 0800. Maybe by 10:00 ish. Go too early and a lot of the bikes that will be in the barn won't be there yet.
sounds good.
I'll be there weather is looking good. 10-Day Weather Forecast for Spencer, 01562, Massachusetts - The Weather Channel | weather.com
When do you think you'll be arriving? it's about an hour's ride for me.
Gates open at 0800. Maybe by 10:00 ish. Go too early and a lot of the bikes that will be in the barn won't be there yet.
ok. don't know how quickly the road up the hill fills up with parking, but I'll park on the grass down next to the street, just to the right of the entrance gate as you enter. will aim for 10.
 
Back
Top