Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

The CB shows what it is. Outstanding. :P No secret for the beholder. Only black can create such a contrast with the silver name.

Wisedrum
 
The DC-3 was the first airplane I rode as a passenger, in the early 60's. Now that brings back memories...

Last week it was cold(about - 6 deg C) but with little snow on the roads so I went for a spin to fill up the tank, which turned out to be a 100+ km ride. I'm afraid that might be the last ride of the year, but you never know. I'm counting on the climate change :P Anyway as the French say, on verra...
 
cool tuareg. Yea, snow on the SIDES of the road doesn't hurt a thing. If nature would learn to only snow on the grass!
 
How do you know winter is arriving in West Texas? Listen for the sounds of the geese.

Lubbock is in the Central Flyway and tens of thousand of Canadian geese winter on the small city lakes.

29d8956a7c0058bddbd93405ffa51189.jpg


83ce8ac7de9502e59ed2076bb8df43ff.jpg


70e0ddb6322c4b0b7efb059ba8a25c75.jpg
 
RockHop_imp said:
How do you know winter is arriving in West Texas? Listen for the sounds of the geese.

Lubbock is in the Central Flyway and tens of thousand of Canadian geese winter on the small city lakes.

29d8956a7c0058bddbd93405ffa51189.jpg


83ce8ac7de9502e59ed2076bb8df43ff.jpg


70e0ddb6322c4b0b7efb059ba8a25c75.jpg
Thats a lot of goose poop.

And just to be correct (because we are birders) they are Canada Geese not Canadian lol
 
Flights of them go honking over our roof at dusk in the spring and fall. I live near the Jock and Rideau Rivers. They also like the golf course and settlement pond around the corner. They hang around here until all the corn has been harvested, or a cold snap chases them south.
 
some amazing photo's as I like planes and looking at snow from a distance .
but i gotta say to RockHop i have a great tasting , moist goose recipe cooked breast down in butter .........:thumbsup:
 
Short trip to the Pharmacy for the main ingredient in southern cough syrup. [ medicinal purposes only ]
it dissolves cinnamon hard candy quickly or honey and you will forget you have a cold .....72 Deg
 
Yep. Thanks, jdvalero. How're you doin'?
 
Thank you all for your kind words.Here are some photos from my latest ride with my nephew and his rninet scrambler(great motorcycle..if I was 20 years younger..).The temperatures now varies from 10C to 20C and the rides from coastal twisties to mountain passes.
1c27c6d08fc1ef61e577c1d02b6e3734.jpg

8c4c4446057d065013716f7ca33c053f.jpg

c798838f2c14ca1597b0b88f403c2b4c.jpg

299185703504d32013287b8f7cc777bb.jpg

c44600b1b0bf9b88657a496bc8ad6d69.jpg

51c09b57be4126b1fa67f6fc0d9c058f.jpg

5db5869d0f82ebb1756ffd8022c17555.jpg

a11945183069b36acf7d843b53736096.jpg

062dca40974e3dfd06863200d1b35ff2.jpg

296d2e7086bfef66b2fd3bdee0487721.jpg
 
Back
Top