Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Just upgraded the wife to a new bike - SV650 twin, so we just had to go out for a nice long ride!!



Had perfect weather and quiet roads through some nice twisty hills - the perfect day!!




Reached a milestone on the ride.....

 
To answer a few questions here is the information.

The MRA shield, version D Highway shield, was not hard to fix, it is mounted at the handelbars.
But I tightened the screws real hard, so that it doesn't do any unwanted moves, which it otherwise sometimes will do. It works good for me beeing 187cm tall.

The saddlebags are mounted with connecting stripes underneath the seat bank and I fix them with some plastic stripes at special saddlebag holders. I don't even had to give the turnsignals another place at the rear, that's why I choosed these Vanucci ones. I do not ride with a passenger. That may cause him some problems finding a comfortable feet position.

And yes, our TÜV will not be enligthed seeing someone like me, who seems to take part in a dare fight in good old Rome.

Wisedrum
 
For all, who liked the first pic, here's another one from the same photo session with a slightly different perspective.
The heart of the Honda, which moves me in different ways, can be well seen. I like my CB very much.


Wisedrum
 
That's a great shot Wisedrum. Thanks for sharing 'The Heart of the Honda'.
 
Gosh those EX's are so pretty..and look at the dual front disc set up on that old 750! cool
 
Got some badly needed seat time today. Pic from one of the overlooks on the BRP. Weather was perfect and no traffic. Man I love this bike.
 
Sam Mac_imp said:
Got some badly needed seat time today. Pic from one of the overlooks on the BRP. Weather was perfect and no traffic. Man I love this bike.
That seats sure looks comfortable.
 
[/QUOTE]
That seats sure looks comfortable.
[/QUOTE]

Local upholstery shop re-did it. Comfy, cheap and only took a couple days to do it. Plus he had me try it before he finished it.
 
Cal Fire station at Pinnacles National Park on the way back from Coalinga. Way, way greener than its been in years with all the rain this year. Highway 25 out of Hollister and 198 to Coalinga are superb and scenic motorcycle roads. Highly recommended.

 
Rolls, do you ever go to Hollister? Can you take a pic where the "incident" took place? You know, the "riot" and the fake drunk guy on the Harley"
 
Lovely weather also in Hamburg , nice ride, in the jacket already a little hOt. Harbor area.

56e7954aff2a224626e7793f88517def.jpg


73f5a45faaaddecfa0b38a4e8c129cc3.jpg


459d67b454b52f255eef0122071c1241.jpg


a551fef15add5cb591e3f856b6254a3c.jpg
 
Nice pics from the HH harbour city. I like them.
Here are mine, different harbour city near the end
of the trip and the day. Does anyone know the name
of the building in the pic? Then he has an idea where
I shot my photos.





Wisedrum
 
Nice pictures, gentlemen. Thank you.
 
Back
Top