Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

205762c3e32da3d66ce7a671aa65660f.jpg


bae96221241a2331b52039d0b6d693b9.jpg


Sharpsburg, MD
 
Quite the eclectic group. Your new bike looks great EOW!
 
Today's ride on my known beloved house track with
a break in between at a place I mostly stop and drink
a cup of tea and smoke a cigarette. The weather and its temperature,
yes it was fresh, 3° but the streets were dry.



Wisedrum
 
Those black ones with the silver engines and wheels really speak to me. Beautiful bike Wisedrum
 
I washed my bike finally.

cb8c9d9119db5ca36fc9d36a3d7ae671.jpg
 
Yes ferret, I also like the silver machine. Surrounded by black. Nice contrast.
If the idle problem is solved, hopefully this spring, it would be even nicer.
But the CB runs well and doesn't take more gasoline. Last fuel consumption was 4,8l/100km, although it was driven in cold wintertime.

Wisedrum
 
kennyw_imp said:
I washed my bike finally.

cb8c9d9119db5ca36fc9d36a3d7ae671.jpg
Kenny, where can I get a wagon like that?

Bike looks great! Wanna do mine? :P
 
My wife picked up the wagon from a nursery that was going out of business. No idea where to get them.
 
Nice damp day for a ride in between the storms .. loving the 19/37 tooth sprocket set up with the protaper atv hi handlebar set up ..

Just reminds me of the lazy and easy seating and relaxed motor feel from my ex 78 -CB750



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a07808eefc0002f0a59fb4fb4c1d6af7.jpg
21587025a291c9f4630170f107c53a52.jpg
 
Crazy weather eh Sea?

Sounds like small critters on that stretch of highway have a short life expectancy when you are in the neighborhood.
 
70 today, 77 tomorrow.
Winter??
Took a ride out on a great twisty road, didn't see one car.
Went out to a Corp. of Engineer park on Beaver lane, smoked a stogie and watched the sun set. Excuse the dirty bike.
crutch in nw Arkansas
 
I love seeing pics from Australia and other parts of the country and world.
the brake makes just ahead wasn't me , Floridian's don't do turns very well ...
 
Almond blossom time in the north valley.
Pronounced ammunds by the folks that grow em. Beautiful to look at and ride through, on a short spin in the neighborhood.

Ben
 
c-breezy_imp said:
Rode to Bommer Canyon yesterday, thank God for all the recent rain - I don't remember it ever being this green!
15ffafd26811c33602671a99270500c1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is an amazing and beautiful photo!
 
Back
Top