Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Sam Mac_imp said:
coliban_imp said:
Yesterday ride
That is an outstanding pic. ! :thumbsup:
That is an outstanding pic. ! :thumbsup:
Thank you!

(Now, when i look at the photo i see that the next time i have to wash it even more, there are some spots, i didnt recognize when i took the photo.)
 
My bike today

4fd51f8d677d19529243cbc9f54960d1.jpg


90% of upgrade.
 
Wow.. Need to see a side view of that darkangel.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wow.. Need to see a side view of that darkangel.
Now in Seattle, the weather is not good to take picture . I will have a post about the upgrades of my bike later when it's 100% of work :D.
 
OMG that gator is disgusting looking lol
 
Ive eaten gator tail before, breaded and deep fried ( tasted like chewy chicken lol) but that I dont think I could eat
 
DJS_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
OMG that gator is disgusting looking lol
i think it looks darn good.

@use2b, did you have any of it???
i think it looks darn good.

@use2b, did you have any of it???
just one bite which was "OK" , never been a fan of Lizard .....
He had some assume smoked cheese and ham in the smoke house so a good sandwich was in order for my wife and me..
 
Today was a nice day to ride, tomorrow even better.

d66884aac51503eb9dc9806554a73124.jpg
 
Rode to a local restaurant for lunch. 1.5 miles by car, but 25 miles by motorcycle. ;)

24 degrees and cloudy. Took my wife's bike for an 7 mile ride and mine for 28. 35 miles ain't too shabby on a naked bike with no electrics. Maybe i AM tough, Mickey. ;)

The tomato soup hit the spot.

 
Wow, MTC! I think that qualifies as tough. Back in my younger days, when my only transportation was two-wheeled, I used to ride in those temps when I had to. I don't think I'd do it voluntarily these days.

We topped out at a pleasant 72F this afternoon. I couldn't leave town due to being on call for work, so I pulled out the bungees and the big backpack and rode to get some errands and shopping done. Beats driving the truck any day.
 
Yep MTC that qualifies as tough in my book brother. So that that make 24 months in a row now? Did you run some Seafoam through them while you were out?
 
Back
Top