Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Well I tried every tag line thing on photobucket to link a pic to but I cant get any of them to work like I want.

Try again see if this works...
 
Lash, it's beautiful.

Tezza, have you been south again?
 
How was the Jondaryn Classic?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
How was the Jondaryn Classic?
The venue was pretty good but not a lot of bikes on show. I think the Z club had the most bikes. It can only get better as more people become aware of it. Lost an indicator lens off the T500 on the way home...bloody vibration monster. Off to Ray Owen Classic on Sunday.
 
0f791d73bea676db18eac543986432a1.jpg

4f1597c5bbe946a4a4d6019b1bf52cfa.jpg

d739efdc56b3ea126285d0e7c6da3e02.jpg
 
cool pics faser. Bet they would look good in black and white too.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
How was the Jondaryn Classic?
Not as many bikes there as I thought there would be. It's a new event so it will probably pick up as the word spreads. The Z club had the biggest display. I rode the T500 up there but lost a rear indicator lens on the way home from all the vibes.
 
Ron in MO_imp said:
Hey, PaPa, you got your red front fender back on again?
Yup. As much as I love the vintage chrome-y look, I've decided that I really like the Superbike look better. :D
Mr. T will be hearing from me soon for a red shorty rear fender, too... ;)
 
lash_imp said:
Well I tried every tag line thing on photobucket to link a pic to but I cant get any of them to work like I want.

Try again see if this works...
that looks really nice
 
Do you know who owns it, Krupator? If so, are they a member of the forum?
 
I do know who owns it. He is a coworker of mine and he is not a member of the forum. I am encouraging him to sign up though. He bought the bike from another coworker and a former member (CBill00) of this forum. I convinced both of them to make their respective purchases so I'm doing my job as a representative of the CB1100.
 
Back
Top