Lets see if this works??

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
direct linking URL: (more info)
http://www.pbase.com/gheil/image/151356589/medium.jpg

A shot of my CB on the Skyway Bridge causeway in St. Pete a few weeks ago...

If this posts correctly... I appreciate the help on posting photos. I keep a series of photo albums on PBase (although I'm a bit behind right now), which is where this came from.
I give up... It didn't work. Sorry for the wasted post.
 
Try using photobucket ad the hosting site. It works quite well.
 
Too good of shot to go unposted, gheil. Awesome. -Rolls
ba9da4abe431297d49d5d8315d30bda6.jpg
 
Beautiful! The ocean is so pretty. Wish it tasted and smelled better.
 
just can't look at it enough. wow what good lookin bike.
I'm a service mngr at a Honda shop, mine is always parked about 6' from my desk, indoors it is really hard to get my work done with it calling to me constantly, RIDE ME!
 
Thread starter
Rolls_imp said:
Too good of shot to go unposted, gheil. Awesome. -Rolls
ba9da4abe431297d49d5d8315d30bda6.jpg
Rolls... Ok... Now I feel like an idiot! How did you
do that?? I'm just downloaded 'resize'... I'll try that next to
see if it works.

Thanks all. I actually thought I was pretty good with this
'tech' stuff... Guess not!
 
Back
Top