Let's ride!!! BMC here I come...On Sunday.

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey guys,
Ken here again. I'll be arriving at the BMC for a week of riding on Sunday. Any Asheville riders who want to meet up and ride just PM me here, or just call: 843-303-3132. I know it's suppose to be crap weather on Monday and Tuesday, but maybe, just maybe it'll change by then. The rest of the week looks good. So saddle up and let's ride.
Ken
 
Have fun ride safe Kenny and try not to dance too much while riding
 
Wish I could join, but wife is out of town and I'm dog sitting. Honk when you pass exit 94 on I-40. Too bad you didn't come this week, weather has been perfect. Leaves should be really popping in the higher elevations.
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
Wish I could join, but wife is out of town and I'm dog sitting. Honk when you pass exit 94 on I-40. Too bad you didn't come this week, weather has been perfect. Leaves should be really popping in the higher elevations.
I wanted to, but another guy from work took this week off. Meaning I wasn't able. Maybe in the spring.
EmptySea_imp said:
Wish I could join you. Wish more that I knew what a BMC was. LOL
Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground.
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Dang. Wish I could get away. I have never heard of the place. Looks awesome. (Planning spring camping trip :idea:)
Let me know when you go. I am hoping to make at least two trips there next year. Spring and Fall road trips.
 
Back
Top