Aug 10, 2020 #1 E Endeavour_imp First service completed Thread starter Is the stock Honda mirror for 2017 CB1100 RS the same part number for both sides, or is there a separate left and right mirror?
Is the stock Honda mirror for 2017 CB1100 RS the same part number for both sides, or is there a separate left and right mirror?
Aug 10, 2020 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Welcome Endeavour. They’re the same part number. See Lever - switch - cable (2) for Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda Given they’re different, it seems odd to me.
Welcome Endeavour. They’re the same part number. See Lever - switch - cable (2) for Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda Given they’re different, it seems odd to me.
Aug 10, 2020 #3 H Houtman_imp Road warrior Most Honda mirrors can be used on either side as they have a "locking nut"
Aug 10, 2020 #4 J jtopiso_imp Been there What kind of mirrors are you taking off your bike? I own an RS, and I'd be happy with less chrome... You can swivel the top part, so I assume it's the same LH/RH
What kind of mirrors are you taking off your bike? I own an RS, and I'd be happy with less chrome... You can swivel the top part, so I assume it's the same LH/RH
Aug 10, 2020 #5 E Endeavour_imp First service completed Thread starter jtopiso_imp said: What kind of mirrors are you taking off your bike? I own an RS, and I'd be happy with less chrome... You can swivel the top part, so I assume it's the same LH/RH Click to expand... Taking the bar end mirrors off a 2017 bike I'm picking up this week Cormanus_imp said: Welcome Endeavour. They’re the same part number. See Lever - switch - cable (2) for Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda Given they’re different, it seems odd to me. Click to expand... Definitely odd - a few are on ebay listed as Left and Right mirrors with that same part number too. But it seems you can't buy a L or R one and Partzilla suggests buying 2 of them..
jtopiso_imp said: What kind of mirrors are you taking off your bike? I own an RS, and I'd be happy with less chrome... You can swivel the top part, so I assume it's the same LH/RH Click to expand... Taking the bar end mirrors off a 2017 bike I'm picking up this week Cormanus_imp said: Welcome Endeavour. They’re the same part number. See Lever - switch - cable (2) for Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda Given they’re different, it seems odd to me. Click to expand... Definitely odd - a few are on ebay listed as Left and Right mirrors with that same part number too. But it seems you can't buy a L or R one and Partzilla suggests buying 2 of them..