deuce17EX
First service completed
Thread starter
Ok, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'm new to the CB1100 and want to upgrade the turn signals. From all of my researching on the web and this forum, it seems I can conclude the following:
1. The Posh Relay is unobtainable now, and is the only thing that truly fixes the hyperflashing.
2. Simple flasher relays from everywhere else are insufficient or don't hold up.
3. In-line resistors are also a no-go.
I have a 2017 EX and I just tried putting an LED bulb in and it hyperflashes. I believe one member indicated otherwise, but he was in Finland??
Amazon in Australia had 4 of the Posh relays, but they won't ship to America.
Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone with a 2017 do this?
The other thing that confuses me is I went on partzilla to compare the 2017 EX to the RS, and they indicate the same turn signals and the same factory relay. But I'm pretty sure most RS models I have seen online have the skinny LED signals, so I'm at a loss at this point.
Thanks for your replies!
1. The Posh Relay is unobtainable now, and is the only thing that truly fixes the hyperflashing.
2. Simple flasher relays from everywhere else are insufficient or don't hold up.
3. In-line resistors are also a no-go.
I have a 2017 EX and I just tried putting an LED bulb in and it hyperflashes. I believe one member indicated otherwise, but he was in Finland??
Amazon in Australia had 4 of the Posh relays, but they won't ship to America.
Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone with a 2017 do this?
The other thing that confuses me is I went on partzilla to compare the 2017 EX to the RS, and they indicate the same turn signals and the same factory relay. But I'm pretty sure most RS models I have seen online have the skinny LED signals, so I'm at a loss at this point.
Thanks for your replies!