FLYTYM_imp said:
12milesout_imp said:
I installed the Motogadget m-blaze pin turn signals on mine, and they did the fast-flash until I installed the Posh relay. The wiring on them is really delicate, so i didn't feel like trial-and-error'ing with soldering in resistors. The relay was ~$100, IIRC, but it's a simple swap.
I think that's what I have,maybe about the size of a dime? Is the relay a direct plug in? I made small bezels to bolt the lights to the rear grab bars and to bolt them to the stock locations on the headlight bracket.
I think that's what I have,maybe about the size of a dime? Is the relay a direct plug in? I made small bezels to bolt the lights to the rear grab bars and to bolt them to the stock locations on the headlight bracket.
Yes, Yes, and I did the same.
Peking: the front lights do stay on as running lights.