LED running lights installed

Matt F._imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just thought I'd share a mod that i came up with to be seen better but not detract from the aesthetics of the CB

These LED lights provide very little, if any increase in visibility for the rider at night but they look cool imo and up the chance I'll be seen....

Sparing the finite details;

I used 1/8" x 1" aluminum bar stock
Cut two 3" peices
Heated and bent into an "L"
Drilled a hole for the front fender screw
Smoothed out and rounded the edges on bench grinder
Installed on bike
Wired LED lights to red accesory plug in headlight bucket
Adhered lights to bracket
Drove off into the sunset

If you want any of these made for your CB just pm me and I'll make them for you or give you more detail.
 
Matt F._imp said:
Just thought I'd share a mod that i came up with to be seen better but not detract from the aesthetics of the CB

These LED lights provide very little, if any increase in visibility for the rider at night but they look cool imo and up the chance I'll be seen....

Sparing the finite details;

I used 1/8" x 1" aluminum bar stock
Cut two 3" peices
Heated and bent into an "L"
Drilled a hole for the front fender screw
Smoothed out and rounded the edges on bench grinder
Installed on bike
Wired LED lights to red accesory plug in headlight bucket
Adhered lights to bracket
Drove off into the sunset

If you want any of these made for your CB just pm me and I'll make them for you or give you more detail.
Aloha, nice lights! btw what kind of handlebars you got on there?
 
Back
Top