LED H4 Headlight Bulb

I have the Cyclops H4 3800 Lumen on my bike, which is basically the bulb you posted by a different name, and it fits perfectly.

H4 LED Headlight Bulb | Motorcycle Lights | Brightest h4 LED Bulbs

You will have to bend the retaining bracket on the stock housing in order to get it to clear the heat-sink, and it will be a decently tight fit to get the boot over it (some here have suggested to leave it off, I kept mine). Other than that it's perfect -- the little vent in the back of our bucket is even perfect, as it lines up perfectly with the fan output.

Definitely a worthwhile upgrade my bike headlight now has more output than most cars I see on the highway. Our bucket seems to put out a good beam pattern as well -- no holes, no blinding oncoming cars.
 
The Motodemic unit on Ferrealls bike is an LED, correct? (Not HID)?

As for the LED linked above, it looks like the diode placement is similar to the units sold by ADVMonster (which is a good thing...they work great).
If you're interested in going with a non-cooling fan option, be sure to check them out.

A few hundred miles in, I'm still thrilled with mine. I'm running bootless for now with no problems, but I think it would take one hell of a rainstorm to give me concern.
 
Thread starter
kmoney_imp said:
I have the Cyclops H4 3800 Lumen on my bike, which is basically the bulb you posted by a different name, and it fits perfectly.

H4 LED Headlight Bulb | Motorcycle Lights | Brightest h4 LED Bulbs

You will have to bend the retaining bracket on the stock housing in order to get it to clear the heat-sink, and it will be a decently tight fit to get the boot over it (some here have suggested to leave it off, I kept mine). Other than that it's perfect -- the little vent in the back of our bucket is even perfect, as it lines up perfectly with the fan output.

Definitely a worthwhile upgrade my bike headlight now has more output than most cars I see on the highway. Our bucket seems to put out a good beam pattern as well -- no holes, no blinding oncoming cars.
Thank you, K$! I am actually looking at the Cyclops as I've done business with them before.
 
Back
Top