RLS_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Nobody needs a leather jacket but common folk who want the best in abrasion protection tend to wear them. Racers too.
Well, you didn't help, LR
But... as cool as I think they look and as much as I'd like to have one, reality is that it would hang in my closet for 9+ months of the year; and the 3 months that I'd use it would be once a week (my riding frequency). Not a great investment (the one I like is about $500).
Well, you didn't help, LR
But... as cool as I think they look and as much as I'd like to have one, reality is that it would hang in my closet for 9+ months of the year; and the 3 months that I'd use it would be once a week (my riding frequency). Not a great investment (the one I like is about $500).
I got this jacket from Wilson's Leather for under $200 and I really like it.
Well, you didn't help, LR
But... as cool as I think they look and as much as I'd like to have one, reality is that it would hang in my closet for 9+ months of the year; and the 3 months that I'd use it would be once a week (my riding frequency). Not a great investment (the one I like is about $500).
I got this jacket from Wilson's Leather for under $200 and I really like it.
looks really nice! ....but I just looked and the only thing under $200 on their site is FAUX-LEATHER