last Bonneville trip before trading up to the CB1100

I've read bits of your blog, Karl, and enjoyed them. The CB's an OK bike to tour on.

You might also be interested in this CB ride saga, Home - Kim and Seb
 
I went to your blog Karl when you first joined the forum. You are an entertaining writer and your photos lovely and descriptive of the experience. I hope you will submit your adventures with the new CB here as well.:beerchug:
 
That's a great motorcycle Blog Karl. It takes a lot of time and effort to document a trip and you've done it well. My wife has traveled with me for 43 years now. We have been to most of the spots you covered on your blog and this indeed is a grand country to ride around in. Good roads, good food, good views and good people.

Look forward to reading and seeing the pics of your CB1100 adventures.
 
Back
Top