Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Seat time? General Discussion or Todays Weather? Tosses coin, tosses coin again. Seat Time wins.
This morning I took a quick five minute ride to Coogee Beach. I could have walked but thought it would be good to take Last Blast to the beach.
I took those photos and then went for a swim. The air temperature was 26deg C. and water temperature 23deg C. with a light south westerly breeze and clear sky.
Alas, I was perturbed by the number of young women who, despite being warned of the dangers of too much sun, brown themselves while wearing costumes that, quite frankly, are next to nothing. Disgraceful. I will continue to monitor this situation closely.
Cheers
This morning I took a quick five minute ride to Coogee Beach. I could have walked but thought it would be good to take Last Blast to the beach.
I took those photos and then went for a swim. The air temperature was 26deg C. and water temperature 23deg C. with a light south westerly breeze and clear sky.
Alas, I was perturbed by the number of young women who, despite being warned of the dangers of too much sun, brown themselves while wearing costumes that, quite frankly, are next to nothing. Disgraceful. I will continue to monitor this situation closely.
Cheers
