Oct 26, 2018 #1 J jimgl3_imp Been there Thread starter ever since i saw this video i have wanted one. anyone here have one?
Oct 26, 2018 #2 the Ferret Road warrior My nephew Mike had one and my great nephew has the 390. Both like them very much. I rode Mike's. It was very tall lol.
My nephew Mike had one and my great nephew has the 390. Both like them very much. I rode Mike's. It was very tall lol.
Oct 31, 2018 #3 T tnelson99_imp First service completed I had one of the original 690 Dukes (08 or 09 I think). It was an awesome bike and did great at the track. My next bike is going to be the 790 Duke when they come out next month.
I had one of the original 690 Dukes (08 or 09 I think). It was an awesome bike and did great at the track. My next bike is going to be the 790 Duke when they come out next month.
Oct 31, 2018 #4 H Houtman_imp Road warrior A friend of mine has a 690 Duke and loves it , he is small but can handle the bike well.