Klim Latitude SALE

looks very functional, do you find the fit motorcycle friendly?
Tight enough not to blow in the wind?
sleeve length long enough with hands on the bars?
jacket cut to be most comfortable in the riding position?
shoulder, elbow, back armor?
 
24% off..weird number

If branches start scarring up my leather.. someone please call for help, I've done missed a curve and ran into the forest
 
Thread starter
Fits right in all the motorcycle places. Comes fully padded but I took those out? Has wrist, arm and waist bands for highway riding. The vents work awesome with good flow to the gut, pits and back. Longer in the back for sitting. I do alot of standing, going from sitting to standing it has no fit issues. I have an Aerostich Darien jacket also which is about the same. Just got the Klim, so far in the heat better I like it better.

Sorry CIP it's on sale, not for sale.
 
Any issue with the length of the main body of the jacket when sitting? I have two ADV jackets, and both push up when I wear them on the CB. The collar winds up pushing into the bottom of my helmet. I dint remember them doing that on the VStrom.
 
The ferret_imp said:
24% off..weird number

If branches start scarring up my leather.. someone please call for help, I've done missed a curve and ran into the forest
Pterodactyl's Post of the Week Award. :thanks:

Cheers
 
Back
Top