Kimja Grab Rail and backrest

Man!!!!!!! If that backrest works with that grab rail, then webike will sell a thousand sets!!!! Exactly what I've been looking for. I simply want a plug & play set-up like that! Hopefully someone will chime in. :thumbsup:
 
992bc667995d520e0217ad45e49104ba.jpg


cbc3852289a97f9d17e0819b7daac48c.jpg
 
I don't think anyone on this board has mentioned getting that set up yet. At least these are the first pictures I recall of that set up.
 
Thread starter
samurider said they work together!

Just not too sure on the quality of the rack and grab rail. Anyone have one that can chime in?? The web site says it only carries 6lbs
 
holy666diver_imp said:
samurider said they work together!

Just not too sure on the quality of the rack and grab rail. Anyone have one that can chime in?? The web site says it only carries 6lbs
Can't speak for the rack and rail, but the backrest itself look horrible. The stitching is crooked, and the width of the vinyl strip across the top varies wildly.
 
Samurider just added the Kijima chrome grab bar (12,500 YEN) and the Kijima chrome rear carrier (14,000 YEN) for the 2014 DLX. The rear carrier is rated at 5 kg (11 lbs) and looks good. Yen is still $92 to 10,000 Yen so it's a pretty good deal as well.
 
I just ordered from Samurider the Kijima chrome grab bar for my 2014 dlx. Ever since I got my bike back in May, I have been searching for a grab bar. Of all the pictures of grab bars I have seen, the Kijima bars looked the best so I am very excited. Hopefully the actual bars will meet my expectations once they are mounted.
 
Back
Top