Kimja Grab Bar

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
New from Samurider, a Kimja grab bar. 12,600 yen. Good exchange rate right now: 10,000 yen to 97.39 dollars.


afc063293b8f10335029325c310b42c6.jpg
 
Is that one a bit taller than stock? If you bought it because it was taller does it give you more leg room?
 
Rboe_imp said:
Is that one a bit taller than stock? If you bought it because it was taller does it give you more leg room?
It says seat height 31.6" so yes it would be taller. Stock is what 30 1/2" ?

edit: just looked it up and spec is 31.3" for stock so not much diff
 
Thanks for the link I will order this when I get my bike, also on my bucket list is a seat, I like the retro look of this and the cozy seat, decisions...decisions... which one would you get....:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Headbanger - lots of seat choices, both domestic and Japanese. Check out this forum. I bet if you search on seat you'll have plenty of reading material.

BTW - I stole that picture off Samurider's website. Takashi's site is a good place to start if you like the retro look. If you don't see what you want, ask him. Webike is another good Japanese resource.

Several on this forum, including me, picked up a K&H seat. Expensive and a 5-6 week wait to have one made, I don't think you'd regret a K&H as a choice. Mine has spoiled me rotten - 3 or more hours in the saddle and very little discomfort.
 
Back
Top