kijima Grab Bar/Grip on Foam Grips/TSR Pegs

One of the sportiest looking CBs on the forum. Very cool :thumbsup:
 
The ferret_imp said:
One of the sportiest looking CBs on the forum. Very cool :thumbsup:
I second that!

Lola, you've done an awesome job on your mods.

Are those Posh signals? They look sweet!

Love the Ohlins. Some serious engineering those.

Can you tell us about the fenders, mirrors, bar ends, fork brace, levers, slider, handlebars, handlebar risers, headlight mounting bracket and tank knee pads?

Nice pegs - I went the opposite direction. 10mm forward, 10mm lower. (I'm 6' 1")

And finally. That's the cleanest looking chain I've seen. What brand of lube do you use?
 
Thread starter
Thanks CB4ME

fenders and handlebar risers are powder coated. renthal ultra low handlebar. Ebay Mirrors.Ebay Foldable Levers.barends from motovation.com and they double as sliders as well and are 150grams each. tank pads are techspecs 8 1/2 by 11 sheets that I just cut.headlight bracket came from WM aluminum cowl that I bought from samurider. Argas fork brace.

Posh signals I got from forum member cbville at a great price.

the chain I use kerosene to clean and motul clear offroad chain lube to get them nice and lubed.

after chain maintenance I wipe off the outside plates of the chain so to not attract dirt...Works for me.
 
Lola, I agree with previous post your scoot is one of the cleanest I have seen. Looks Great...
Hows the handling with the Ohlins verses stock?
 
Thanks for the post! I've been looking for those grip covers but I didn't know what they were called. Looking around the net and at the local cycle store, all I could find were replacement grips. I had the foam grip covers on a Kawasaki about 20 yrs. ago and they were great. Off to Amazon!
 
Thread starter
Shadetree_imp said:
Lola, I agree with previous post your scoot is one of the cleanest I have seen. Looks Great...
Hows the handling with the Ohlins verses stock?
It's good. the rears settles better compared to stock through imperfections on the road. not saying that the stock rears are bad, its just lacking the extra adjustments.


Flynrider, I'm sold with these slip on foam grips! glad to be of help
:biker:
 
Back
Top