Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Thread starter
Have you ever looked at your keys and noticed the little round Honda badges on them? You can actually buy these things.
I don't have a specific reason you would want to, but you can
Here is a link: http://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8de3f870022e4ccd3285/handlebar-top-bridge
Item 6
I only mention it as I ordered some Honda key blanks for my ST and they do not have the little badges. Neither do the originals. Not sure they will fit, but I may order some and see. Or put them on the CB somewhere.
I don't have a specific reason you would want to, but you can

Here is a link: http://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8de3f870022e4ccd3285/handlebar-top-bridge
Item 6
I only mention it as I ordered some Honda key blanks for my ST and they do not have the little badges. Neither do the originals. Not sure they will fit, but I may order some and see. Or put them on the CB somewhere.
