Kelly's Run - A Ride Report in Four Parts

A touching report, knowing the circumstances.

I find nothing clears my head like a few days alone on a bike.

Celebrating someone's life always makes more sense to me, than morning their passing. Going to see your old friend on the bike one last time gave you a life experience you will always cherish.

Looking forward to reading your other reports with great anticipation.

Thanks for sharing,
LV,
 
MTC, I missed this thread. Never having read it until just now. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for each installment and could read from beginning to end. I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I join the others in expressing my condolences for the loss of your friend and my appreciation for you sharing this with us.

LostViking, thanks for giving this thread a bump. Otherwise, I might have never read it.
 
Back
Top