husky385_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I like riding this motorcycle a lot, I mean obsessively a lot.
I have needed new tires for a while now. Apparently I don't have the willpower to stop riding.
So yesterday I removed the wheels and tires to keep from making excuses to continue to ride (like I'm just going around town).
I will be able to get new ones around the first of July.
Anyone else have to do something like this to keep themselves in check?
Kevin

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/EA6EBA64-B141-40DA-AE74-434AD97B603E.jpg.html]
[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/A65406AF-198C-425D-AA6D-A00F0FB8CCE6.jpg.html]
I have needed new tires for a while now. Apparently I don't have the willpower to stop riding.
So yesterday I removed the wheels and tires to keep from making excuses to continue to ride (like I'm just going around town).
I will be able to get new ones around the first of July.
Anyone else have to do something like this to keep themselves in check?
Kevin

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/EA6EBA64-B141-40DA-AE74-434AD97B603E.jpg.html]

[url=http://s694.photobucket.com/user/husky385/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/A65406AF-198C-425D-AA6D-A00F0FB8CCE6.jpg.html]

Look out next month though.:biker: