Keeping my rear end clean!

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
So after adjusting the chain slack on my CB today I decided to clean up the rear end of the fender....all because while adjusting the chain I hit the license plate bracket twice with my forehead, I decided to remove the bracket and this is what I ended with.
3c9cc4c1d47869ebfae2b99cdb9baac7.jpg

73343224fb9d98cdc89abbaaf53f40ef.jpg

Hope y'all like it!

Cheers
JD

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Good job!

Looks amazingly like the Chip Beck Lic plate mod from June of 2013 lol.

Getting rid of the ugly license plate bracket.
LOL in 2013 I was living in a communist country....and his is actually better than mine ...I just drilled holes on the license plate Ha!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
c-breezy_imp said:
You're lucky JD that the new bolt locations frame nicely around your state's initials!
fb58b45c4f3a0a68febdaba0fd7c2c20.png
 
Back
Top