Bazbro_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I had to remove the grab rail on my CB as a result of accident damage.
I've been looking at this...
https://www.bikermart.co.uk/Honda-CB1100EX-CB1100RS-FEHLING-Chrome-Rear-Luggage-Rack
A grabrail and rear rack all in one (the pannier rails aren't included).
I'm undecided as to whether it will look "appropriate" on my CB when I've completed the "K17" look, like Ninemeister's, as I'm trying to keep the 'bike "retro". I had a similar rack on my K2 back in '72, so...
What does the clan think? Opinions, please.
Sorry, Nine... This post shouldn't have been put here - my bad. I can't delete it now. Apologies.
I've been looking at this...
https://www.bikermart.co.uk/Honda-CB1100EX-CB1100RS-FEHLING-Chrome-Rear-Luggage-Rack
A grabrail and rear rack all in one (the pannier rails aren't included).
I'm undecided as to whether it will look "appropriate" on my CB when I've completed the "K17" look, like Ninemeister's, as I'm trying to keep the 'bike "retro". I had a similar rack on my K2 back in '72, so...
What does the clan think? Opinions, please.

Sorry, Nine... This post shouldn't have been put here - my bad. I can't delete it now. Apologies.