Mar 10, 2017 #1 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Check out the picture quality on this shot! A friend of mine took it at the revealing of the new Ducati Scrambler at Beverly Hills Motorcycles.
Check out the picture quality on this shot! A friend of mine took it at the revealing of the new Ducati Scrambler at Beverly Hills Motorcycles.
Mar 10, 2017 #3 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter huxley2_imp said: So sweet. Love the paint. Click to expand... Thanks.
Mar 10, 2017 #4 T TINK_imp Been there Ha Rebel73, I'm riding this event this Sunday... DTLA Second Sunday You interested in riding with us?
Ha Rebel73, I'm riding this event this Sunday... DTLA Second Sunday You interested in riding with us?
Mar 11, 2017 #7 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter TINK_imp said: Ha Rebel73, I'm riding this event this Sunday... DTLA Second Sunday You interested in riding with us? Click to expand... Sorry Tink I'm working Saturday but I appreciate the invite!
TINK_imp said: Ha Rebel73, I'm riding this event this Sunday... DTLA Second Sunday You interested in riding with us? Click to expand... Sorry Tink I'm working Saturday but I appreciate the invite!
Mar 11, 2017 #8 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Very nice Many people don't know what the CB1100 is anyway, and this paint scheme will keep them guessing even more
Very nice Many people don't know what the CB1100 is anyway, and this paint scheme will keep them guessing even more