Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Ok guys,
so I just put down a deposit on a 2014 CB1100 DLX !!!
Finding a 2014 DLX proved to be a lot more elusive than I thought! None of the local dealers here in So. Cal. had one, so I ended up tracking one down up near Sacramento, Ca. I'm in L.A., so that's a good 5-6 hour ride. Going to ride the bus down and ride it back this weekend! :biker:
:excited:
so I just put down a deposit on a 2014 CB1100 DLX !!!
Finding a 2014 DLX proved to be a lot more elusive than I thought! None of the local dealers here in So. Cal. had one, so I ended up tracking one down up near Sacramento, Ca. I'm in L.A., so that's a good 5-6 hour ride. Going to ride the bus down and ride it back this weekend! :biker:
:excited:

it looks like I'll be springing for the CHIC Sport Trunk Seat for Erics bike, which doesn't look like it has much padding, so I'll let you all know how that works. I'll be keeping the stock seat handy for my mountain trips