Motogeezer1949_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Arriving at the dealer in Toledo OH. sometime in April. 60th Anniversary Limited Edition XSR900 triple. They're only getting one. I'll be doing my usual fly up, road trip home. This pic was taken at Bike Week at the Yamaha display:
This was my last Yamaha XS. A 1977 or 78 that Lee and I rescued from a garage where it had sat for a couple of years. I love triples
This was my last Yamaha XS. A 1977 or 78 that Lee and I rescued from a garage where it had sat for a couple of years. I love triples

I bought mine in the Navy Exchange in Japan in the crate. It was loaded with a bunch of other bikes on the USS Constellation (CV-64) and offloaded in San Diego. We flew it to Norfolk on a Navy C-9. I sold it to a friend of mine in 1987. Had it shipped to him in Florida. I don't know what ever happened to it though. I don't seem to have any pics of it so I saved yours.

