Just noticed 2013 for sale!

Sodbuster_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just saw this last night: 2013 CB1100 post on Craigslist in Greensboro, NC. Its been up a few days, 7500 miles $4500.

I don't know (yet) how to post pics or links. Think its the same one I saw couple years ago but was sold b4 I could decide. I have exact same bike, but expect the value of this bike to go up someday.

Sure is tempting but hey, w/Corona, cutbacks, & implications of a national budget nightmare looming, I gotta pass:(

Sodbuster
 
Wow, that's not a bad deal. There are two private party, non-ABS 2013s listed on Craig's in SoCal right now, both are listed around $6000 and have more miles on them.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Bike does not have ABS.
As is the configuration found on my CB1100. I would note that this hasn't been an issue for me. I've encountered a couple of emergency braking-related situations while riding my CB1100 that would qualify as white-knuckle scenarios in anyone's book and the brakes performed flawlessly. ABS is wonderful, but even in the standard non-ABS configuration found on the 2013 and earlier CB1100's, the brakes on these motorcycles are very impressive and do their job extremely well.
 
Back
Top