Jun 19, 2017 #21 mattmcuomo@yahoo.com Been there Everyday is ride to work day for me.... Nothing better than a nice ride before work and one after. Sent from me
Everyday is ride to work day for me.... Nothing better than a nice ride before work and one after. Sent from me
Jun 19, 2017 #22 R redbirds_imp Road warrior I rode to the hardware store this morning. Does that count?
Jun 19, 2017 #24 the Ferret Road warrior I'm retired so I rode up to my son's work place. He rode to work as well I see (Ducati Monster 696) also rode to Best Buy to talk to a geek (their work place) about a set of wireless headphones I bought there for my TV. Didn't help. I'm still confused. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7099_zpslmf4uj1k.jpg.html] hey Ole see what I ate for a snack waiting for them to open up? Wisc breakfast roll lol [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7098_zps4pl8trjg.jpg.html]
I'm retired so I rode up to my son's work place. He rode to work as well I see (Ducati Monster 696) also rode to Best Buy to talk to a geek (their work place) about a set of wireless headphones I bought there for my TV. Didn't help. I'm still confused. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7099_zpslmf4uj1k.jpg.html] hey Ole see what I ate for a snack waiting for them to open up? Wisc breakfast roll lol [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7098_zps4pl8trjg.jpg.html]
Jun 19, 2017 #25 emptysea Road warrior Thread starter EmptySea_imp said: Dig my fancy waterproof computer case cover. Click to expand... Followed by International Ride Home From Work In The Rain Day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EmptySea_imp said: Dig my fancy waterproof computer case cover. Click to expand... Followed by International Ride Home From Work In The Rain Day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jun 19, 2017 #26 C curlyjoe Road warrior The ferret_imp said: I'm retired so I rode up to my son's work place. He rode to work as well I see (Ducati Monster 696) also rode to Best Buy to talk to a geek (their work place) about a set of wireless headphones I bought there for my TV. Didn't help. I'm still confused. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7099_zpslmf4uj1k.jpg.html] hey Ole see what I ate for a snack waiting for them to open up? Wisc breakfast roll lol [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7098_zps4pl8trjg.jpg.html] Click to expand... Go to youtube and do a search: [url=http://wireless%20headphones%20for%20TV]wireless headphones for TV. It's amazing the useful stuff you can find on youtube.
The ferret_imp said: I'm retired so I rode up to my son's work place. He rode to work as well I see (Ducati Monster 696) also rode to Best Buy to talk to a geek (their work place) about a set of wireless headphones I bought there for my TV. Didn't help. I'm still confused. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7099_zpslmf4uj1k.jpg.html] hey Ole see what I ate for a snack waiting for them to open up? Wisc breakfast roll lol [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7098_zps4pl8trjg.jpg.html] Click to expand... Go to youtube and do a search: [url=http://wireless%20headphones%20for%20TV]wireless headphones for TV. It's amazing the useful stuff you can find on youtube.
Jun 19, 2017 #27 the Ferret Road warrior EmptySea_imp said: EmptySea_imp said: Dig my fancy waterproof computer case cover. Click to expand... Followed by International Ride Home From Work In The Rain Day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... LOL my son had the same experience. Di and I were going out for a early dinner in her car and it was sprinkling rain and I see a bike coming towards us. I pointed it out to my wife and it turns out it was our son getting wet on his way home from work. Rain only lasted 5 mins though. Now it's dry and the Mrs and I are headed out for an evening ST ride
EmptySea_imp said: EmptySea_imp said: Dig my fancy waterproof computer case cover. Click to expand... Followed by International Ride Home From Work In The Rain Day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... LOL my son had the same experience. Di and I were going out for a early dinner in her car and it was sprinkling rain and I see a bike coming towards us. I pointed it out to my wife and it turns out it was our son getting wet on his way home from work. Rain only lasted 5 mins though. Now it's dry and the Mrs and I are headed out for an evening ST ride
Jun 19, 2017 #28 J Jonz_imp Running like a top Seattle was a little cloudy, but nice. The theatre I work at just finished our extended run of a David Byrne (from "Talking Heads" fame) play, "Here Lies Love". It wasn't my cup of tea. This is the box office entrance. and where I park [url=http://s300.photobucket.com/user/jonz1/media/CIMG1346_zpsjottt5hv.jpg.html] Jon Z
Seattle was a little cloudy, but nice. The theatre I work at just finished our extended run of a David Byrne (from "Talking Heads" fame) play, "Here Lies Love". It wasn't my cup of tea. This is the box office entrance. and where I park [url=http://s300.photobucket.com/user/jonz1/media/CIMG1346_zpsjottt5hv.jpg.html] Jon Z
Jun 19, 2017 #29 emptysea Road warrior Thread starter Pretty cool that we got so many pics on this thread. Thanks and I hope everyone enjoyed their ride.
Jun 19, 2017 #30 M mjpark_imp First service completed In addition to the pic I posted earlier, I also shot video of my ride into work this morning. Here it is at 4x speed.
In addition to the pic I posted earlier, I also shot video of my ride into work this morning. Here it is at 4x speed.
Jun 19, 2017 #31 O Ole Been there The ferret_imp said: I'm retired so I rode up to my son's work place. He rode to work as well I see (Ducati Monster 696) also rode to Best Buy to talk to a geek (their work place) about a set of wireless headphones I bought there for my TV. Didn't help. I'm still confused. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7099_zpslmf4uj1k.jpg.html] hey Ole see what I ate for a snack waiting for them to open up? Wisc breakfast roll lol [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7098_zps4pl8trjg.jpg.html] Click to expand... Pfftt silly man if that were a Wisconsin breakfast you would have a beer in the other hand Love the workplace pics guys. I would have rode in to work if I had a job
The ferret_imp said: I'm retired so I rode up to my son's work place. He rode to work as well I see (Ducati Monster 696) also rode to Best Buy to talk to a geek (their work place) about a set of wireless headphones I bought there for my TV. Didn't help. I'm still confused. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7099_zpslmf4uj1k.jpg.html] hey Ole see what I ate for a snack waiting for them to open up? Wisc breakfast roll lol [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF7098_zps4pl8trjg.jpg.html] Click to expand... Pfftt silly man if that were a Wisconsin breakfast you would have a beer in the other hand Love the workplace pics guys. I would have rode in to work if I had a job