Jeans inside or outside?

I think that you can eat anything but in MODERATION , when people get older and health problems arise it is often too late to undo the damage done in the previous 40-50 years.
It is a good thing that my wife keeps me in check with my eating ice cream as that is my favorite "food"
 
Houtman_imp said:
I think that you can eat anything but in MODERATION , when people get older and health problems arise it is often too late to undo the damage done in the previous 40-50 years.
It is a good thing that my wife keeps me in check with my eating ice cream as that is my favorite "food"
GoldOxide_imp said:
Yes, the good wives do care. Thankful for that.

(for clarity, I have just one)
...+1.... and before your good wife feeding, your parents are responsible for avoiding JUNK food, mine did excellent job, thanks.
 
Back
Top