Japan Dealers' NEW Bikes - for viewing torture

RajunCajun_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Surfing through a Japan Dealership Network. This is what THEY have to choose from over there.
Or, you can see what it'll look like before you make that order from SamuRider.
I hope it is okay to post these pictures.
RajunCajun
another
blue retro
gold retro
and pipes
more pipes
tank closeup
black with quads
gun metal special
Red with quads
another red
Red/stripe tank w/ black pipes
Black ex
black left
white ex
silver ex
black ex showroom
 
Wow!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better... :worship:

Thanks for sharing this great pictures :thanks:
 
Just imagine having the choice.....
 
Okay kill me now! I so love the wire wheels and the four in to four exhaust. But I also still love my CB1100 Deluxe the way it is.
 
Thanks for sharing.... if only we had these choices.....
 
I love that gunmetal grey colour. My XJ650 was that colour, and I think it looks great on all UJM style bikes. I get it would have been impossible given inventory control and the relatively low sales volume here, but it would have been awesome if we could have had the entire custom colour palette outside of Japan.
 
drodg58_imp said:
Okay kill me now! I so love the wire wheels and the four in to four exhaust. But I also still love my CB1100 Deluxe the way it is.
+1... they all look fantastic but I would have still gone with the DLX over them even if I had the choice!!! The 2016 EX Special Edition is nice but I'm not that fond of the two tone paint and black engine. Going by the registry it's still looking like they only made 300 DLX's, that's only 50 more than the 2016 EX Special Editions the Japan dealers will get!
 
BestStandard_imp said:
drodg58_imp said:
Okay kill me now! I so love the wire wheels and the four in to four exhaust. But I also still love my CB1100 Deluxe the way it is.
+1... they all look fantastic but I would have still gone with the DLX over them even if I had the choice!!! The 2016 EX Special Edition is nice but I'm not that fond of the two tone paint and black engine. Going by the registry it's still looking like they only made 300 DLX's, that's only 50 more than the 2016 EX Special Editions the Japan dealers will get!
+1... they all look fantastic but I would have still gone with the DLX over them even if I had the choice!!! The 2016 EX Special Edition is nice but I'm not that fond of the two tone paint and black engine. Going by the registry it's still looking like they only made 300 DLX's, that's only 50 more than the 2016 EX Special Editions the Japan dealers will get!
I am very happy with the Deluxe and I do have to say that daily ownership of the cast wheels will be much easier than the wires....
 
Why on earth doesn't the American versions come with the matching side covers other than 2014's. It just looks so much better...
 
Back
Top