emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
Lol. It's universal, it seems.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really like this jacket and that's a great price. Too bad I'm obsessed with armored jackets; much like I'm obsessed with malleolus protection with my boots. Still, almost pulled the trigger on this jacket because it looks great.stray750_imp said:I just picked up a Joe Rocket Speedway leather jacket, they are "last year's model" and are on sale for $180.
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree...ets_and_pants/joe_rocket/speedway_jacket.html

The jacket looks great!Redman_imp said:I mostly wear a Halvarsson Seventy Classic Jacket on my CB1100EX.HikerToo_imp said:And just added this Dainese Air-3 Textile jacket in Black/Red for my warmest weather riding.
Summer Motorcycle Jackets | Ventilated Warm & Hot Weather Jackets - RevZilla
It is a marvelous goat skin jacket, witch is perfect in wearing comfortably and it matches perfect to the bike. See the Image.
An other jacket for my bike is my Old School Barbour International waxed jacket.

The jacket looks great!ingobohn_imp said:The jacket looks great!Redman_imp said:I mostly wear a Halvarsson Seventy Classic Jacket on my CB1100EX.HikerToo_imp said:And just added this Dainese Air-3 Textile jacket in Black/Red for my warmest weather riding.
Summer Motorcycle Jackets | Ventilated Warm & Hot Weather Jackets - RevZilla
It is a marvelous goat skin jacket, witch is perfect in wearing comfortably and it matches perfect to the bike. See the Image.
An other jacket for my bike is my Old School Barbour International waxed jacket.
(Is it equipped with protectors?)



NightRider_imp said:I like the jacket you link to, I don't think it is boring and looks like a great price.
I went with the dark FirstGear Killamanjaro jacket and a matching different brand riding pants which happened to match but I noticed several different brands matched including my high top waterproof touring boots from FLY and riding Scorpion EXO pants (not overalls). Both pants and jacket are armored and have vents and zip out liners. They also came with black Brand stickers that might look good on my 14 CB1100 Black Beauty, might.
Thanks for a great thread. - Art
