Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yes, all four of us! Wouldn't that be a barn burnerThe ferret_imp said:Rocky, maybe you need to host a CB 1100 rally. :rofl:

Jeez, I would think that your DLX had to play a role in that sale. I hope your dealer paid you a commission.The ferret_imp said:I have seen several in the wild, but I know my dealer sold a 14 DLX to a guy who lives about a mile from me on a dead end road. I pass his road every day and have never seen him.

When I went to get my oil and filter last week the guys at Turner's in Elizabeth City told they got one DLX in and it sold quickly. They still had the used 2013 on the floor. I didn't see any other CB's there.Lord Popgun_imp said:I know of only one other in my area. He is a member here too. Haven't seen him or any other one though.
Yep, some very nice riding out in that neck of the woods. Although I wouldn't have wanted to be on hwy 30 recently when that chunk of the cliff (the size of a small house) came crashing down on the road.GUNFTR_imp said:Thanks for getting back to me! I just changed my PM setting back. I don't recall why I would have unchecked it, but it's all fixed now.
In a world filled with chrome covered V-Twins, plastic wrapped sport bikes, and adventure bikes the size of tanks, the CB stands out from the crowd. When I saw you go past the intersection I told my wife I bet that was you and she smiled as we watched you ride away.
I've had all the other types of bikes in my lifetime, and the only other MC I have right now is a 250 Dual Sport which I also enjoy. But nothing has ever gotten the looks from others like the CB. Everything is in perfect proportion and looks like it belongs.
But back to the subject, I'm glad I spotted you! You and the bike looked fantastic in a neighborhood filled with quite a few vintage and cafe racer bikes and it inspired me to go for a ride myself as soon as I got home. I rode around the Columbia River Scenic Highway for about 30 minutes and then called it a night. Hopefully you've been out that way at some point.
BTW, thank goodness it cooled off a little yesterday. Us Oregonians don't like the 90's that much. :beerchug:
now there's a GoPro moment I would liked to have seen. :biker:StackMan_imp said:I was out on Haven Ave Menlo Park Ca (hwy 84) and came up next to a fellow CB? no idea who it was but was the first other CB1100 I have seen on the road, kinda fun pulling up next to one and seeing the suspired look on his face when he recognized the familiar Red machine.
I got a look at that rock slide up close and personal as it was only about 100 feet from the Stark Street Bridge which I cross frequently to ride out to Corbett where I grew up and the Vista House, along with the rest of the Columbia River Gorge, and yes, one of the largest boulders did take up the majority of the two-lane road. It was literally the size of a small cabin. Given the amount of tourists traveling that road during the summer, it was very fortunate that it did not kill someone. The little cyclone fence in place along that patch does not exactly inspire confidence that it would provide much protection in the event of a similar occurrence.Guth_imp said:Yep, some very nice riding out in that neck of the woods. Although I wouldn't have wanted to be on hwy 30 recently when that chunk of the cliff (the size of a small house) came crashing down on the road.GUNFTR_imp said:Thanks for getting back to me! I just changed my PM setting back. I don't recall why I would have unchecked it, but it's all fixed now.
In a world filled with chrome covered V-Twins, plastic wrapped sport bikes, and adventure bikes the size of tanks, the CB stands out from the crowd. When I saw you go past the intersection I told my wife I bet that was you and she smiled as we watched you ride away.
I've had all the other types of bikes in my lifetime, and the only other MC I have right now is a 250 Dual Sport which I also enjoy. But nothing has ever gotten the looks from others like the CB. Everything is in perfect proportion and looks like it belongs.
But back to the subject, I'm glad I spotted you! You and the bike looked fantastic in a neighborhood filled with quite a few vintage and cafe racer bikes and it inspired me to go for a ride myself as soon as I got home. I rode around the Columbia River Scenic Highway for about 30 minutes and then called it a night. Hopefully you've been out that way at some point.
BTW, thank goodness it cooled off a little yesterday. Us Oregonians don't like the 90's that much. :beerchug:
As for the weather, I'm with you. I had more than my share of heat living down in Texas for 20+ years and now enjoy the cooler weather very much. As you saw the other day, it finally got warm enough outside that I swapped out my trusty leather jacket and hi-viz vest for the mesh jacket with hi-viz markings.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How would you have felt pulling up next to mine then?StackMan_imp said:I was out on Haven Ave Menlo Park Ca (hwy 84) and came up next to a fellow CB? no idea who it was but was the first other CB1100 I have seen on the road, kinda fun pulling up next to one and seeing the suspired look on his face when he recognized the familiar Red machine.


