I've been shot! (updated pic)

We have a few pretty good photographers along some popular routes like Route 9 and Skyline around here, but I can never remember who they are where to look for their photos. :-(
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Plus I like how you have your age proudly emblazoned on your helmet! ;) :rofl:
Dang, that means a new helmet every year!

Nice pic OP, glad to see you looking into the turn properly and not waving at the photographer like so many future crash victims.
 
Thread starter
Beemer Guy_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Plus I like how you have your age proudly emblazoned on your helmet! ;) :rofl:
Dang, that means a new helmet every year!

Nice pic OP, glad to see you looking into the turn properly and not waving at the photographer like so many future crash victims.
Dang, that means a new helmet every year!

Nice pic OP, glad to see you looking into the turn properly and not waving at the photographer like so many future crash victims.
Lol, yup, I don't know why people would wave at the photographer. It looks way too posed. I like the fact that the shot was totally candid.
 
Rob, as requested I've deleted the other post.

The answer to your question about photobucket is, I think, that they automatically reduce the size of uploaded pictures.

The unwatermarked shot looks great. Well done.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Rob, as requested I've deleted the other post.

The answer to your question about photobucket is, I think, that they automatically reduce the size of uploaded pictures.

The unwatermarked shot looks great. Well done.
Thanks, Cormanus. I figured as much. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter for posting as long as the prints are full resolution! :D
 
That IS a cool picture. How about updating your sig line with what kind of lights you have mounted up front. Or just talk about them.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
That IS a cool picture. How about updating your sig line with what kind of lights you have mounted up front. Or just talk about them.
Honestly, Popgun, they're just some cheap lights I ordered off of Ebay. I bought them more for standing out in traffic than for seeing better at night, although they work fine for that as well.
 
Back
Top